2. Luggy Basket Yellow - a toddler sized wheeled basket perfect for storing and transporting toys and other treasures around the house. It's looks so good, we don't mind lugging it to the beach, the playground or the shops!
3. Native Jefferson shoes - They're light, they're handwashable, shock absorbent, odor resistant and come in a myraid of funky colours that is sure to please any kid (and kid at heart). Alexander has an orange and green pair and he absolutely loves them.
4. Books - If there's one thing I can never buy enough of; it's books. Alexander is somewhat fascinated with poo of late and anything with animals is bound to be a hit, so What do they do with all the Poo from all of the Animals at the Zoo - Anh Do and Pig the Elf - Aaron Blabey are my picks for the boy this Christmas.
5. Bloomingville Mini Storage Basket Bag - This storage bag with the giggle worthy "Nothing is Lost" text is perfect for laundry as well as toys. It's gender neutral colour and design makes it a wonderful accessory for any kid's room.
6. Decor Night Light Cactus - Night lights are tricky; they need to be dim enough to induce sleep yet bright enough for bedtime ready and not too captivating that keep already sleep resistant kids awake. This cactus night light is not only cute to look at, it casts a reassuring glow when switched on.
7. Little Red Stuga Kebnekaise Mountain Knitted Bean Bag Pouffe - Each bean bag is made from 100% knitted cotton. The pattern cleverly and attractively portrays the snowy peak through the combination of white and navy. This gives the impression of snowfall.
8. To the Moon and Back Banner - This banner is carefully hand felted by women in a village just outside Kathmandu, Nepal, is made from 100% NZ wool felt and is 23 x 33cm with grey string for easy hanging. I always end Alexander's bedtime routine by whispering "I love you to the moon and back" so it only seems fitting to have this hanging in his room.