1) Today was wonderful because...
Alexander only had one meltdown and he didn't try to kill all my plants (unlike every other day). Oh, and when he finally went to bed, Stu and I watched Modern Family Season 5 on DVD while eating these easy and delicious tacos on the couch for dinner. Don't you love Mexican food too?
2) Are you seeking change?
Nope not really. Pretty happy with the way things are at the moment.
3) Write down an inspiring quote you love
"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
4) Describe one thing you're really good at
Organising. In the pre-baby days, my wardrobe was organised systemically by colour - from the whites and nudes to pink, purples, and all other shades of the rainbow and finally to black. Books and DVDs were alphabetically ordered (OCD much?).
5) What was the last film you watched?
The Grand Budapest Hotel. So charming and fun!. I am a huge Wes Anderson fan and I think this is his best work yet.
And I also nominate anyone who wants to play along. My five questions are:
1. What did you have for breakfast today?
2. Name a movie that made you cry
3. Stripes or polka dots?
4. List three things on your bucket list
5. Your favourite room in the house is...