this book by a lovely friend of mine and have been itching to try some of their floral decoration tips. I was incredibly happy with how it turned out and just how simple it is to create my own tied flower arrangement.
1. Using a big camellia as my focal flower, I paired it with some diosmas which added textural interest.
2. Next, I added a red azalea to complement the white of the camellia.
3. Chrysanthemums came next - I thought their green center ties in with the diosmas and camellia really well.
4. This was followed by some lavender to add a lovely scent, as well as a sprig of rosemary to add height.
5. Tie with a ribbon and trim the stems before adding to a bud vase.