How is it possible that six months have passed already? I still remember as if it was only yesterday I saw him for the first time, all pink and new and teeny weeny. I can't believe how much he's grown since!
1. Both of us lying down in the backyard, watching the trees and the clouds and the clear blue skies. Frankie running around, chasing birds and occasionally coming around to check on us.
2. Feeding him new foods. Watching his face go from a mixture of confusion and uncertainty and then to opening his mouth for seconds when he decides it's 'approved'!
3. His interactions with Frankie. While Frankie has always been enamored by Alexander from day dot (read about that here). He has been at best oblivious to her until the last few weeks. Now, he is absolutely delighted to have a living, moving furry "toy" to play with and he giggles and laughs when he tries to chew on her tail. I'm ever so grateful that Frankie has such a tolerant, sweet personality and that the two are getting along.
5. How cuddles make everything better. This morning at the doctors while getting his immunization jabs, he screamed and cried when the needles went in. But as soon as I scooped him up, his cries immediately stopped. The nurse called it 'cuddle magic'.
6. His look of concentration when he is squeezing out a big poo.
Everyday I think how wonderful it is to be able to devote all my love and attention onto this sweet baby and that for now at least, he is my one and only. These are sweet times indeed.