1. Cute little onesie from a lovely friend in Scotland.
2. Frankie, my love.
3. Had lash extensions for the first time ever...and loving it.
4. Frankie has a mini me!
5. When baby is asleep, it's coffee break time for me.
6. Sparkly heels - one of the impulse purchases I was telling you about.
7. My mini collection of air plants.
8. Hydrangeas from the garden look so pretty inside.
9. Re-reading all the cards we received when Alexander was born made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
*I've been on Instagram for years now but always as a private user. I've recently rediscovered the joys of instagramming as it is one of few things (apart from trawling Facebook and shopping online) I can do to entertain myself while nursing Alexander. I'm so happy to have been able to connect with some of you there; it has been a far quicker and easier way to catch up and say hi and take a peek into your life and blog updates these days.
If you haven't yet found me on Instagram but would like to, my username is trishielockandkey. See you there! xx