350ml elderflower cordial
1 tablespoon or 1 sachet gelatine powder
1 handful strawberries, sliced
1 handful blueberries
1. Pour 150ml hot water into a measuring cyliner and add gelatine powder. Stir briskly until dissolved.
2. Add cordial to the gelatine mixture and stir well.
3. Chill in fridge for ~ 1 hour or until the mixture thickens but not set. (This ensures the berries are suspended in jelly rather than float)
4. Divide mixture into 2 separate containers and add strawberries and blueberries.
5. Stir into glasses.
6. Return to fridge and leave for few hours until set.
Printer friendly recipe here.