This is a new craft project I recently thought up. Just for fun. Because I've always had an interest in clay and pottery but have never actually learnt how to. So this is my cheat's version, I suppose. I have to confess something though...I'm not real pleased with the end product. I would have much preferred a neater, version with less gaps between the discs. If you do attempt this project, make you you overlap the discs - that is the key.
1. Roll fimo clay into similar sized balls and flatten each one to make a disc of ~ 1 cm.
2. Stick a row of discs around the glass bottle starting from the bottom.
3. Keep adding more rows of discs, making sure to overlap, until the glass bottle is covered.
4. Place glass bottle in oven to bake for 30 minutes at 110 degrees Celsius.
5. Once baked, allow to cool to room temperature so the clay completely hardens.