I remember when baby's breath were all the rage when I was growing up. They were used as a cheap filler for practically every floral arrangement and bouquet for all types of events and functions and always looks somewhat tacky. Then one day it seemed, they suddenly fell out of favour.
To make your own baby's breath wreath/crown, you'll need:
A pair of pliers
1. Shape craft wire into a circle to a size required. Knot the ends together with pliers.
2. Gather the baby's breath in small, equal sized bunches.
3. Start by securing one small bunch into place by wrapping tightly around the base with craft tape.
4. Add more little bunches, making sure to overlap with previous bunch.
5. Continue the process until you reach the end of the wreath. Tuck the sprig of the last bunch under the first bunch's flowers