I know, I know. I hear you; not another Facebook page. I too deliberated for a really long time before I started the page myself; asking myself what the benefits are and the why should I and the how and the who for and so on. Afterall, we are having a perfectly good time interacting right here, aren't we?
The reasons I started the Under Lock and Key Blog Facebook page are:
1. I want to have conversations with you. If you want to know where I
got a particular recipe from or if you are unsure about a step in a craft project, you
can simply ask me on Facebook and I assure you, you'll get a response
much quicker than if you had to wait for me to respond via our
2. I want to share more with you. There are so many things/photos/thoughts I'd like to share with you on a daily basis but it's hard to on the blog. Facebook presents the opportunity to share tiny snippets of my daily life and inspiration and thoughts so quickly.
3. I have received emails from readers asking how they can subscribe to my blog if
they're not on GFC. I thought Facebook was a way to link up with people who
are not bloggers.
This post is not about asking you to like my Facebook page. Instead I am going to give you some reasons why I think you should like it so you will at least give it a chance.
1. I post daily on Facebook, I only blog 2-3 times weekly.
2. You can talk to me! Ask me questions, say hi; I will respond promptly on Facebook.
3. I will provide snippets from daily life that is not available on the blog.
4. I will post inspiration I find (also not on the blog).
5. You get extra entries on giveaways if you 'like' my Facebook page (I have a fabulous giveaway coming up this Friday - stay tuned)
Hope to see you on Facebook! xx