Recipe is below, if you can't be content with a virtual slice.
Chocolate and banana bread:
- 1 1/2 cups self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon mixed spice
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 2 lightly beaten eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 mashed overripe bananas
- 1 1/2 cups chopped milk or dark chocolate
- Preheat oven to 170°C. Grease a 10cm x 20cm loaf tin. Sift flour into a large bowl. Add brown sugar, and bicarbonate of soda.
- Place eggs, milk and olive oil in a large bowl and whisk until well combined. Stir through banana and chopped chocolate.
- Pour the mixture into the centre of the flour mixture, folding gently until just combined. Spoon the mixture into the prepared loaf tin. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Remove from oven and set aside to cool for 5 minutes before turning onto a wire rack. Serve warm or at room temperature.